Saturday, September 09, 2006

Weeman got pumped!

A.S. Roma (Me) 5
vs
F.C. Barcelona (Weeman) 2

Well Weeman (Davie) finally got online this week, so for the past few days he has been honing his skills online @ Pro Evolution Soccer 5 (PC).

Between me, Weegie and Weeman - (not to mention a few others) there is an intense rivalry in Pro Evo 5, with most of the games being very aggresive, skillful and usually high-scoring matches. There is also a LOT of verbal taunting done over MSN and Skype... But today's match with Weeman was a little different.

It was the second match against him, he beat me 1-0 in the previous matchup after I completely dominated him all match... I wanted Revenge!

So I got it in the form of beating him 5-2, a hat trick from Montella, one for Totti and an absolute screamer from Cassano.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home